Are You Ready For Year-End Employment Issues?
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
8:00 am - 9:30 am
Midvale Country Club
2387 Baird Road
Perinton, N.Y. 14526
Please join us for a complimentary breakfast seminar designed to help you prepare for year-end employment issues.
Registration and Continental Breakfast starts at 7:30. Seminar presentation is 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Topics to be Covered:
- How to Avoid Liability for Holiday Parties
- Annual Performance Evaluations
- Proper Treatment of Bonuses Under the FLSA
- New Regulations for Permissible Wage Deductions
- Wage Theft Prevention Act Notice
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners
- Human Resources Personnel
- Office Managers
- Jan. 2014: Are You Ready To Sign a New Commercial Lease?
Presenter: Steven Tranelli
- March 2014: Are You Ready To Discipline and Terminate Employees?
Presenters: Susan Laluk and Scott Rogoff
- May 2014: Are You Ready To Protect Your Business With Insurance?
Presenter: Mark Whitford
To register, click on the REGISTER NOW button above or contact Alana Archer at (585) 295-4437 or email@example.com.
- Dr. James Tacci Returns to Hiscock & Barclay as Of Counsel
- Dan Young Joins Empire Advocates, a Subsidiary of Hiscock & Barclay
- Southwick Joins Central New York Women’s Bar Association Board
- Sheila Gaddis, Danielle Mettler-LaFeir Honored for Excellence in Law
- Residuary Trusts and Cost Recovery Contribution Actions Under Superfund: The Implications of Asarco v. Goodwin
- Appellate Division, First Department Creates a Defamation by Implication Standard
- NY Legislature Votes to Extend Cutoff Date for Brownfield Cleanup Tax Credits to 2017
- Decision by New York’s Highest Court Highlights the Importance of Engaging in an Interactive Process Regarding Reasonable Accommodations with Disabled Employees