- Hiscock & Barclay Hosting Family Law Clinic
- Hiscock & Barclay Partner John Sindoni to Receive College of the Holy Cross' In Hoc Signo Award
- Arthur Adelberg Joins Hiscock & Barclay as Partner
- Hiscock & Barclay Partners McAuliffe and Sullivan To Speak On Bioscience and Medical Technology Startups at MedTech Association Annual Conference
- New York Appellate Division Clarifies Spoliation Issues When Surveillance Video is not Preserved
- NYS Department of Health Publishes Proposed SHIN-NY Regulations
- Fourth Department Holds That Insurer Was Timely Notified of the "Occurrence," "Claim" and "Suit"
- New York Federal Court Restricts Application of Runner Doctrine: Labor Law 240(1) Inapplicable When Object Is Not on a Fall or Descent